If you weren't already aware, Amazon Kindle allows creative
writers like you to publish books online.
Writers can have books published within 48 hours, get
worldwide exposure, have it ready for all Kindle devices and apps and earn royalties
It's a very lucrative system because it allows writers to
focus on writing, and Amazon Kindle to provide the exposure.
There are 1000s of writers who are already making a
part-time even full-time income just doing this which is why the demand for
quality book covers continues to grow.
If you plan on publishing your own stories online then you
need to stand out from the crowd.
You need a cover that attracts your reader's attention and
'greys out' your competitors.
The only problem is that creating your own covers from
scratch is not for everyone.
* You need to convey some idea of what your book is about in one image.
* You need some natural flair for art and design
* You need to have some Photoshop skills
* You need to know how to position your title
* You need to know how what fonts to use
* You need to choose the right image for your cover
* You need a color scheme that works
Designing book covers is an art all onto itself and is not
Even if you outsource it, you could easily run up a hefty
bill and that's after several revisions and back and forth emails. And who's
to say you'll still be happy with it after it's done?
If you're looking for a solution that will solve all your
book cover problems then this is it.